- Our Products
- Activity Books
- For Parents & Teachers
- For Kids
- Education & Outreach
Secrets Of The Heart Residency
Secrets of the Heart is a six week residency program for children K-2, which uses music, dance, theatre and visual arts to teach kids about friendship, kindness, imagination and gratitude.
Each residency begins with planning and professional development, curriculum materials, a live performance, and culminates with a children’s presentation of song, dance and storytelling. Each class receives a professionally recorded copy of a class song they create. The next residency program was recently scheduled by Dr. Michelle Windmueller, principal of Selma Elementary and will begin for their kindergarten students at the beginning of the school year in September of 2011.
Sign up on our email list.
Find out about events, new releases and other important news.
Recent News & Articles
- Young Masters Little Wisdom Series Used in Los Angeles Public Schools
- Resources from Building Classroom Community and Character Through Music
- Dream A World Founder Bunny Hull and Stephanie Pelly Presenting in Orlando, Florida for American Montessori Association
- Culmination Of The Young Masters Discovery Program @ Naudain Academy, A Montessori School
- Children Learn How To Shine Their Light In The Young Masters Little Wisdom Discovery Program at Naudain Academy, a Montessori School
Visit The Archives