- Our Products
- Activity Books
- For Parents & Teachers
- For Kids
- Education & Outreach
Dream A World’s Teacher of the Month for April is Stephanie Pelly
Stephanie Pelly has a true gift of recognizing the magical spirit of children…and adults. As a peace educator, she has spent over twenty years teaching in public, private, and Montessori schools where she implemented character education and bullying prevention programs throughout Bucks County, PA and Southern New Jersey. Her most recent work includes The Peace Center in Langhorne, PA and Naudain Academy – A Montessori School. Stephanie holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Elementary and Special Education from Monmouth University in New Jersey.
Stephanie believes educating children must be hands-on, creative, and fun for both the teacher and students. She is known for creating the image of the “Peaceable Being” which stands as a role model of good character in classrooms. Stephanie has evolved this creation into a “Design Your Own Peaceable Being” T-shirt and Doodle Art Pad. She is currently seeking funding to produce and manufacture these products for children. Her goal is to offer “products with purpose and great valuefor kids!”
The first week in April Stephanie begins conducting the Young Masters Little Wisdom Discovery Program, curriculum specifically designed for Montessori, at Montessori Children’s House in Moorstown, New Jersey and at Indigo Moon, a holistic center also in New Jersey. She is co-creator of the Young Masters Little Wisdom curriculum program as well as many others. Thank you for all you do for children!
Sign up on our email list.
Find out about events, new releases and other important news.
Recent News & Articles
- Young Masters Little Wisdom Series Used in Los Angeles Public Schools
- Resources from Building Classroom Community and Character Through Music
- Dream A World Founder Bunny Hull and Stephanie Pelly Presenting in Orlando, Florida for American Montessori Association
- Culmination Of The Young Masters Discovery Program @ Naudain Academy, A Montessori School
- Children Learn How To Shine Their Light In The Young Masters Little Wisdom Discovery Program at Naudain Academy, a Montessori School
Visit The Archives