- Our Products
- Activity Books
- For Parents & Teachers
- For Kids
- Education & Outreach
Young Masters Little Wisdom Curriculum at Center For Spiritual Living-Palm Desert
Rev. Mark Accomando, Youth Director at Center For Spiritual Living – Palm Desert reports on using the YMLW curriculum with his youth.
YOU INSPIRE ME !!!! Thank you so much for creating this amazing curriculum that is fun, practical and inspiring.
We did the Friendship Seed this Sunday and made the friendship chain! It was so much fun and we had all the kids listen to the book story from the CD , It was so fun for the kids and adults. I primed the kids to help them listen by telling a story about the “time before there was TV”, and radio, and newspapers when all people had to be entertained was through story telling. I think this really helped since our youth are so accustomed to being entertained by videos and TV . They really listened and got the message. When one of the kids was asked what a friendship seed was when we were in front of the community he responded,”When we place a smile in the Heart” PRICELESS!!!
Also, it worked out that we had a baby blessing happening in the church so when we all came in singing you are the Face of God with our friendship chain we broke off a piece for the baby to bring home…it was all Divinely led !!
Love this new curriculum !!
We ordered 3 sets of the book collection today to sell at our youth table!
Rev. Mark Accomando
Youth Director, Center For Spiritual Living – Palm Desert
Today’s Secret of the Heart
Sign up on our email list.
Find out about events, new releases and other important news.
Recent News & Articles
- Young Masters Little Wisdom Series Used in Los Angeles Public Schools
- Resources from Building Classroom Community and Character Through Music
- Dream A World Founder Bunny Hull and Stephanie Pelly Presenting in Orlando, Florida for American Montessori Association
- Culmination Of The Young Masters Discovery Program @ Naudain Academy, A Montessori School
- Children Learn How To Shine Their Light In The Young Masters Little Wisdom Discovery Program at Naudain Academy, a Montessori School
Visit The Archives