- Our Products
- Activity Books
- For Parents & Teachers
- For Kids
- Education & Outreach
Dream A World® is proud to offer a collection of hard bound books, activity books, and music that take children on a magical journey of self-discovery. Our books and music celebrate the beauty of our differences, help children learn about everything from peace, to the power of their own creativity. Our products are used by teachers and parents, in public, private and Montessori schools; by home schoolers; and in youth programs worldwide. They have won numerous awards including Parents Choice, National Parenting Publications and Parents Guide To Children’s Media and have been hailed by the American Library Journal, School Library Journal, the Midwest Book Review, Today’s Parent and many others as “motivational and inspirational tools.”
“More important that teaching a child what to think is teaching them how to think…”
Orders generally ship same business day!
Packaging subject to change as new environmentally-friendlier options become available.
Since 1999 our packaging has been done by The Exceptional Children’s Foundation. Empowering those who are challenged with developmental , learning and emotional disabilities – empowering them to reach their greatest potential.
See below for our entire product line.
Sign up on our email list.
Find out about events, new releases and other important news.
Recent News & Articles
- Resources from Building Classroom Community and Character Through Music
- Dream A World Founder Bunny Hull and Stephanie Pelly Presenting in Orlando, Florida for American Montessori Association
- Culmination Of The Young Masters Discovery Program @ Naudain Academy, A Montessori School
- Children Learn How To Shine Their Light In The Young Masters Little Wisdom Discovery Program at Naudain Academy, a Montessori School
- Montessori Students Celebrate Earthday And Learn The Importance Of Creativity
Visit The Archives